APR Tuning Roll Control Coilover System - MQB AWD
Vendor: APR Tuning
The APR Tuning Roll Control Coilover Suspension System is designed to dramatically improve handling while delivering a stylish visual upgrade. This is all made possible while retaining a comfortable and exciting daily driving experience expected from a high end system. With this system, you will experience a harmonious balance between the springs, struts/dampers, and bump stops thanks to a careful selection of spring, and damping only possible through the use of non generic components.
This system is built to last. Unlike bargain systems, we only use premium materials. The struts are made from stainless steel, with anodized aluminum spring seats, allowing years of height adjustment without worry of rust destroying the threads. The springs are made from a high tensile strength chrome silicon which greatly resists sagging. Spring seats feature a locking collar, instead of a set screw, which prevents a common failure. Thick stainless steel stabilizer bar end link mounting tabs are strong and allow adjustment for proper orientation. There's no worry of end link binding issues, and they will not bend like thin aluminum systems found on even some of the higher end systems. Lastly, each shock and damper is dyno tested for quality assurance. This system delivers the premium quality components and the driving experience you have come to expect from APR.
APR Tuning Part#: SUS00012
- Audi A3 Quattro [MK3] - 2.0 TFSI EA888 MQB Gen 3
- Audi RS3 [MK3] - 2.5 TFSI EA855 EVO Gen 2
- Audi S3 [MK3] - 2.0 TFSI EA888 MQB Gen 3
- Audi TT [MK3] - 2.0 TFSI EA888 MQB Gen 3
- Audi TTS [MK3] - 2.0 TFSI EA888 MQB Gen 3
- Audi TTRS [MK3] - 2.5 TFSI EA855 EVO Gen 2
- VW Arteon - 1.8 / 2.0 TSI Gen 3 MQB AWD
- VW Golf R [MK7] - 1.8 / 2.0 TSI Gen 3 MQB
- VW Golf R [MK7.5] - 1.8 / 2.0 TSI Gen 3 MQB