APR Tuning Supercharger Drive Pulley - Press-On (Gen1)
Vendor: APR Tuning
APR Tuning’s supercharger drive pulley upgrade dramatically increases horsepower and torque by increasing the rotational speed of the factory supercharger. APR’s Stage II Pulley ECU Upgrade makes the necessary engine management adjustments to handle the increased supercharger speeds, and in turn allows the engine to create more power. The pulleys are sold separately, allowing for multiple levels of performance, each of which builds upon the other.
The supercharger drive pulley upgrade decreases the diameter of the factory pulley from ~63.25mm to 57.75mm, which in turn spins the supercharger ~9.5% faster. This results in a healthy bump in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range with the supercharger operating at a higher rate of speed. The pulley is CNC machined from billet stainless steel, e-coated black for an OEM appearance and is press fitted to the factory supercharger unit on Gen 1 models.
APR Tuning Part#: MS100135
NOTE: Use of this drive pulley upgrade REQUIRES a Stage 2 ECU Upgrade.
- Audi A6 [C7] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi A6 [C7.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi A7 [C7] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi A7 [C7.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi S4 [B8] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi S4 [B8.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi S5 [B8] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi S5 [B8.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi SQ5 [B8] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
Optional & Required Accessories:
Supercharger Belt [required for all]
Replacing the supercharger belt is required when upgrading either to the APR supercharger drive pulley, crank pulley or both.
- OEM Crank Pulley & APR Drive Pulley - use RS100001
- APR Crank Pulley & APR Drive Pulley - use RS100002
- APR Crank Pulley & OEM Drive Pulley - use RS100003
Supercharger Crank Pulley [optional]
APR’s supercharger crank pulley upgrade increases the diameter of the factory pulley from ~162mm to ~187mm, which in turn spins the supercharger ~15.4% faster. Upgrading both the supercharger drive and crank pulleys results in the factory supercharger spinning ~26.4% faster than stock. Use of the dual pulley configuration requires belt# RS100002.