APR Tuning Coolant Performance System (CPS)
Vendor: APR Tuning
The 3.0 TFSI uses a liquid-to-air intercooling cooling circuit. A front mounted radiator is responsible for cooling hot coolant, while two heat exchangers within the supercharger are responsible for cooling the supercharged air before it enters the engine. The turbocharged 4.0 TFSI uses a similar system with a single heat exchanger after the turbochargers.
The APR Coolant Performance System (CPS) is a massive front-mounted cooler upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! It is 140 percent larger than the stock unit and features a self-bleeding cooling circuit to ensure it is always operating at peak performance. The system is easy to maintain and fully integrated into the factory cooling circuit. This upgrade is highly recommended at every stage!
APR Tuning Part#: MS100127
- Audi A6 [C7] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi A6 [C7.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1 / 2
- Audi A7 [C7] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
- Audi A7 [C7.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1 / 2
- Audi S4 [B8] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1 **
- Audi S4 [B8.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1 / 2
- Audi S5 [B8] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1 **
- Audi S5 [B8.5] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1 / 2
- Audi S6 [C7] - 4.0 TFSI
- Audi S6 [C7.5] - 4.0 TFSI
- Audi S7 [C7] - 4.0 TFSI
- Audi S7 [C7.5] - 4.0 TFSI
- Audi SQ5 [B8] - 3.0 TFSI Gen 1
B8 CPS Fit Kit [**required]
The B8 Audi S4 and S5 require this coolant hose extension kit for proper installation of the APR Coolant Performance System (CPS). Some models also require the relocation of the factory dynamic steering cooler (ADS cooler). If you have a B8 S4 or S5 and are interested in the APR CPS system, please contact us prior to placing an order so we can first verify whether the ADS cooler replacement kit will be needed as well.