Burger Tuning JB4 Tuner - BMW N55 Pneumatic Wastegate
Vendor: Burger Tuning
The JB4 is the most advanced and highly featured tuning system available for plug-n-play performance for your BMW N55 engine platform. The JB4 features a simple plug & play installation harness for easy installation & removal and includes many features not found with any other tune. Including on the fly in dash map switching between factory and various performance maps, optional in-dash gauge displays for boost, boost limiting by gear for improved traction in lower gears, progressive water/methanol support, built-in data logging, built-in code reading, optional direct EWG control to prevent throttle closure with exhaust modifications, exhaust flapper control, and much more.
Note for 2018+ G chassis vehicles with the digital dash layout Burger has not yet added in the JB4 commands to allow in-dash control but will provide those via a free firmware update once developed. Until then a JB4 mobile adapter or BMS data cable is required for any map and setting changes.
Burger Tuning Part#: JB4-N55-PWG
NOTE: The JB4 is to be used with N55 models equipped with an Pneumatic Wastegate. Click Here for help with wastegate identification.
- BMW 135i [F20 F21] - 3.0T N55
- BMW 235i [F22 F23] - 3.0T N55
- BMW 335i [F30 F31 F34] - 3.0T N55
- BMW 435i [F32 F33 F36] - 3.0T N55
JB4 Map Guide:
- Map 0: Stock tuning, fully disables JB4
- Map 1: Additive target, around 4psi over stock
- Map 2: Additive target, around 6psi over stock. Suggested for those with 93 octane and bolt on modifications. Also good for small E85 mixtures
- Map 3: Progressive WMI mapping
- Map 4: Stock performance with JB4 active for logging only
- Map 5: Autotuning map, absolute target of 11-17psi based on octane and conditions
- Map 6: User definable absolute target map. Suggested for troubleshooting by professionals only
- Map 7: Race gas map. Absolute target of 18.5psi. Requires straight unleaded race gas
- Installation Guide: Click Here